Wednesday 23 March 2016

Back to Winter in Utah and a Vintage Car



Gaye had to try on Carlo's old army uniform which still fits him after over 40 years.
This morning it was snowing so we were taken by our hosts to the nearest ski resort Cherry Peak which only opened this season. It is a very small ski resort but Fraser and the family enjoyed skiing there during the Christmas holidays.
Ski slopes empty just now as the lifts are only open this week in the evening for night skiing
Still plenty of snow
This is Carlo's vintage car that he won in a raffle at a recent car show. It's a 60 year old Mercury. Weather permitting we will have a drive in it on Thursday.
The car is in perfect condition
Due to me forgetting to take my special plug to charge my laptop to Utah I am doing this post on my I Pad so it may not be as presentable as others.
The top end of the Cache valley forming a horseshoe in the distance

No comments:

Blog Archive