Sunday 14 June 2020

Week 13 and a Furry Friend


I invested in a new camera this week as the magnification on my old one was only x4 so the new one is x30. It makes my Wild Life photos much better. This one if the Goosanders was taken from at least 300 yards away.
I love a Beech Hedge and this one near Canonbie is excellent.
The Esk at Knottyholm Farm
Another good magnification although it will take me a while to get used to the new camera.
A family of Mallards on the Esk near Hollows Bridge
This is much better than I could have done on my phone or old camera.
This baby rabbit appeared in the garden on Thursday and it has been visiting daily since then.
Two rabbits and the big one is called Tom
We finished the week with a short run round by Newcastleton and Rowanburn. Gaye has not been out of Langholm for 3 months apart from one short journey to Canonbie Post Office. We had a flask of tea and a biscuit at Lang Sandy and a grand blether with Pat and Eck Young.

And the highlight of the week was an Ice Cream from Pelosi’s Ice Cream van on the Kilngreen this afternoon. Such luxury and wonderful. I regret only small photos on this blog as Google have changed their Blogger system of posting and I am really struggling to get my way round the system. You would think it would be easier but it’s much more difficult.

No comments:

Blog Archive