Wednesday 4 January 2023

Our First Wednesday Walk of 2023

For our first Wednesday Walk of 2023 Tom and I headed to Rowanburn and a walk along the old railway and then a loop to Rowanburnhead. This is one of my favourite trees on the lane above Rowanburnhead.
As we walked along the old railway line from Rowanburn I had a feeling we were being followed so looked round to see a flock of sheep following us. 
The lane above Rowanburnhead with my tree in the distance

 Tom trying to compete with Lang Sandy at Rowanburn. We had a nice 4 mile walk and ended up at The Buccleuch Centre afterwards for Coffee and Cake (Tom). My Achilles Tendonitis is much better and as long as I don't overdo it I can avoid it being painful. Hopefully it will eventually not be a problem but I do have to be careful at the moment. 

No comments:

Blog Archive