Tuesday 9 March 2021

Lockdown Photographs in February and early March


It has been a month since I last posted photos on my Blog. In that time I have hardly been anywhere and all I have done is a daily 4 mile walk on average. This is upper Tarras Valley which is one of my favourite places to walk locally
It's been a good year for Snowdrops although they were at least a week later in coming out this winter
Crimson Elf Cup taken at Canonbie on my weekly walk with Mike Tinker. I have learnt such a lot walking with him as his knowledge of these is excellent. 
This is the new repaired bridge on Easton's Walk. Thanks to Ross Gemmell the D & G Council Ranger who helps us to look after the Langholm network of walks.
Gaye on our regular Snowdrop walk at Westerhall

Gaye has spent Lockdown doing this Crewel work and this is the result which will be framed soon
One of the Feral Goats on my Tarras valley walk
This was take in upper Tarras on Monday 1st March. A glorious spring day.
I feed this Robin regularly on my walk round the Lodge Walks and he is always waiting for me.
Me and the Tin Man at Rowanburn recently
A Selfie at The Round House
More Snowdrops on The Lodge Walks
My favourite bird The Dipper
I love this tree which is on the track above Rowanburnhead. This was taken on Sunday 7th March.

One of the many Oystercatchers that move to Langholm at this time of the year
Snow at our Daughter Fiona's street in Newcastle
A Snowball Fight in Newcastle

More Snowdrops
 Our American family skiing recently in The Sierra Nevada Mountains. They all love skiing and Tommy in the yellow is becoming a star at just 9 years old. His father Fraser cannot keep up with him now.








 

No comments:

Blog Archive