Saturday 13 July 2019

A Grand Wedding


We were invited to the evening dance for Caroline and Roberts wedding near Rockcliffe in Cumbria. It was a most unusual setting in a small wood. Thankfully the weather was glorious which made it a superb setting. Just as we arrived Langholm Pipe Band were entertaining the guests.

Gaye with her good friends Wilma and Mary and their husbands.

Violet Cavers joined them for this photo. Violet was my mother’s next door neighbour for many years and was extremely good to my mum.

The wedding marquee in the background

Everybody enjoying the evening sunshine in the wood

Lennie and Nina Bell with Gaye and the bride Caroline. We left early to take Lennie home as he was not very well.
My blog at the moment is being posted from my phone as I am having a few problems uploading photos to my Mac but will consult my Apple expert to get it sorted when we visit California soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive