Thursday 29 December 2011

A Day out at Kelso Races

 Gaye and I were invited by David and Alix to their box at Kelso for todays's National Hunt meeting. The box was situated just past the winning post and gave us a superb view of the whole coarse. We wined and dined in style but managed to back only 1 winner. That I should add was a 3 horse race and Tom, Gaye, and I each backed a horse with my one winning so could not be classed as a genuine winner. We did however have a superb day in excellent company with the photograph of Gabrielle showing how good the situation of our box was.

The first race of the day with my money on the horse without the rider as he was unseated at about the third fence. Definately the pattern for the day with most of my horses either coming in last or falling. It is a good job it was only £2 a race I was betting. 

1 comment:

Tommy said...

£2 a bet! It's life in the fast lane for you Gavin

Blog Archive