Friday 27 February 2015

My New Camera

Having dropped my camera a few weeks ago I was still able to use it until I switched it on when we arrived in USA and the screen was useless. Using my I Phone to take photographs is OK but I prefer a proper camera. I looked at the Which best buys in a price band and came up with Nikon Coolpix S9700 which I bought from Amazon Inc and had delivered to us in San Jose as it was much cheaper than buying in UK. This is my first photo taken of Elliot who got a wee fright from the flash.

Eleanor and Mallory off to school this morning

They love to have a swing on these hoops when we arrive at school

Fraser & Leslie's house. The middle section is a nice veranda where Gaye and I spend time reading or just enjoying the warm sunshine.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Good choice of camera, why don't you pop along and join the Langholm Camera Club?.

Fraser and Leslie's home looks really nice.

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gavin said...

Thanks Sandy I will give it some thought. I am only interested in photography from the point that I record events and family as we are so far away.

Tommy said...

Good work with the new camera.

Blog Archive