Monday 22 May 2017

Officially I am Now an Old Man

Yesterday was my 70th Birthday so the family held a party in my honour with all my walking friends invited. Fiona was the driving force behind it and she made it such a special day by putting on a wonderful buffet. 
The original Last of the Summer Wine Walkers but it has been added to over the last 10 years and now there are now 8 of us plus of course partners.  
Ken, Peter, Bruce, and Jean.
My cake which was made by Fiona and decorated by Hannah
The Buffet which was just perfect and well appreciated by everybody as was the ample supply of Sparkling Wine
Elspeth and Martin
Almost the entire group of friends and family
Hannah & Leo did a great job welcoming guests and are now enjoying some cake
Our good friends Jean & Wattie Rutherford had a great time
Tom and I relaxing on the settee with me on my phone as usual but it was a Face Time call from Fraser in California and the kids sang Happy Birthday to me. Just wish they could have been here.

No comments:

Blog Archive