Tuesday 18 October 2011

Yorkshire Dales

 We have just spent a lovely couple of days with Sandra & Bob and Robert & Margaret at Reeth in Swaledale, Yorkshire.
 This is Sandra & Bob's beautiful holiday cottage in Reeth. If any of my Blog Friends wants to hire it next year then please contact me as their will be special rates to friends of friends and it is in a beautiful little town. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is very nice.
 The Toilet Girls on an old out door bog in Reeth. Sandra, Gaye, and Margaret have been friends since their days at DO School in Glasgow.
 The White House on the side of the hill seen from Sandra & Bob's house is my Cousin Hilary's house so we spent time with Hilary & her Husband John and Daughter Meg up here on Tuesday morning. Meg I am delighted to say calls Gaye and I Auntie Gaye and Uncle Gavin and we are really delighted about this. Meg and her Partner Trevor live in Reeth with their two lovely boys Sam, & Tom. 
 The White House
John with his tame Ferret 

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I remember the White House but not how remote it is. That picture is quite something.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am a photography student looking for leads on who lives in the white house in reeth for a documentary series. I read your blog and was wondering if there is anyway you could put me in touch with the owners? Thank You!!! My website is www.zoebateman.com and my email is zo3beth@hotmail.com

Blog Archive